2011-10-10

Other projects

As I currently am working on another project the WotR-stuff will be neglected for a few days (and lots of work coming up soon too). The project is of a sensitive character and has the potential to expose my true identity, so I will try not to post pictures of it...


Mr FoB says:

The Abrakhan guards have ended up really nice. Some good converted heads and ankles and weapons there. My only comment is that the golden details look a bit.. perhaps flat? Like on the banner -- maybe it would look good to shade and highlight the gold (and the other colours as well)? Not sure.

The Renendra gravestones look like a useful addition to many genres of tabletops.
/FoB


I post his e-mail to make it look like people actually comment.

Now, I must continue my top-secret project, but keep those comments coming! Tjohej!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar