2011-10-20

Various WIP:s for WotR

Earlier this day I actually met up with mr FoB - an avid commentator on this blog. I do not know the exact meaning of "avid" but I presume it has something to do with "often and with quality". Aaaanyway, here's a small update and some sneak-peaks of current projects:




Mr FoB, upon eating his fika, told me I need to steer up my blog in regards of commenting. I have been in contact with blogger and await their response in said matter. Until later!


EDIT: Blogger had this posted on their "Known Issues for Blogger"...

We're investigating reports of users not being able to comment on IE8/9 from the embedded form. We hope to have a fix out shortly, but in the meantime we encourage admins to switch to either the full-page or pop-up forms which should be working without issue.

Thanks for your patience, and we'll make sure to update this post as soon as we have more info.


Thank the fuck yourself LOOOOOLLL!!!1!!! XDDDD

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar