2017-02-13

2017 Mûmakil Conversion Fest!

The conversion feast to end all conversion feasts!

If any of you guys read the PDF I posted in 2013 (yall know which wan amma axin' 'bout yee) you know that a mumakil can have the following characteristics:

1) Tusk weapons.
2) Gnarled hide.
3) Rocks-to-throw.
4) Defiant tattoos (or something along those GW-lines)
5) Something else.
6) Another thing.



Inspired by that very well thought out list I started modding...


... and this is where we are at now. Stay tuned for a painted version you paint-sniffers.


6 kommentarer:

  1. wow! looking awesome! for a moment I thought it was already painted!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Funny thing is, I woke, looked at the model and thought: "It must have been a rough night out, I can't even remember painting this fucker..."

      Obviously, it was just the simple fact that the wicker-thingies come in brown plastics, and the elephant we all know how it looks without paint ;)

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Thanks dude! I hope to get it painted ASAP! Life is a beach, though, and I am barefoot in the hot sand, so we shall see when it happens...

      Radera
  3. Looking good
    /FoB

    SvaraRadera