2019-09-08

DIY Kharadron Ironclad - a lick of paint

Asked mr J what to do aboooot the brightness, and he jovially concluded to tone down the darn metals, which I did. It is looking better now. I might add some verdigris after the metals have been worked a bit more on. Front gun is fine as it is. I will also do some work on the floors, as well as paint and then attach the anchor.






The windows are square but look okay-ish. Might paint them like glass. Perhaps.
 
Not sure how shiny the propellers are going to be. The exhaust vents really look better on these pictures, IRL they look like exactly what they are, plastic straws (which are not condoned by fucking worthless idiots like the ones below)

I am too much of a Swede to be able to feel hate, but there is something about Hollywood that revolts me, the empty people and the pretentious directors - ugly, toadlike and generally just leeching off of better human beings' ideas. We all know what the ancient Greeks thought of actors. Prostitutes... Which, I suppose they still are.


That is one of the reasons I should repeat myself: This is not an original Llama-idea, but very much copied from GW.
 

To end on a happy note...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar