2019-10-19

Life and wargaming fences

Hello, dear readers. I fucking hate my job and 30% of my collegeages - as well as how to spell that word. Annoying as F. Additionally I am annoyed by 100% of Sweden, Swedes and her politicians. But enough about me and spelling:





Fences, for battling mr J! These wicked sick fences are all quite flimsy and lazily painted, but I do hope they will serve their purpose.
Went to see Joker with a buddy of mine. It was actually quite good to be a "super hero movie", and I enjoyed it. Funny that the leftist fuckers want to plaster it as a "incel movie" when in fact it is about lefty Antifa-fuckers... still, it was enjoyable.

In other news, I hate my foreman and would happily pay up to 100 000 SEK to watch him die, but that is probably quite common in Swedistan nowadays... goodbye gamers/fuckers, here's to hoping that 2020 will bring about at least a 100 posts!!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar