2018-08-25

GW: Middle-Earth

GW is re-releasing a bunch of their models. The infantry models used to come 24 in a box (generally two sprues, sometimes 20 models per box, as were the case with the Uruk-hai Warriors, for example) then were cut to only one sprue per box for the same price, or sometimes even a slight increase. Now, we are back to two sprues, and I can only hope that there are new moulds because the earliest plastic sprues for LotR showed sign of a lot of use: All the newly produced WoMT and WoTLA-sprues had serious flashing and seemed more like China-quality, when compared to how pristine they were in the beginning of LotR: SBG.

Wraith on a fell beast, Rohirrim, Morannon orcs, a troll (I would assume a plastic one) and a bunch of ghastly warriors. Rules and some other publication...

Seems okay. I do not like the dice and their pricing, but to each their own. If we build it, they will come, as was once said somewhere by someone, probably a religiously inclined person. But... what... do I... know... ?

I have moved once more, and have left all my models in another part of Sweden, and I work a lot and I will get electronick moneysis put into my bank account because Swedes are soon not allowed to have cash. Also, a few "select" Swedes have injected chips instead of having to deal with the immense hassle to carry a blipping-card with themselves. Much better to have a chip in your hand.

Sweden, the fuckest of them all. But to each their own... wasn't it so?

But back on track: I rent a room and have 0 (zero) hobby stuff with me. I do not even have a book with me. I took two bags, left home and moved into an apartment with two other humans, and once more I am dealing with the hopeless apartment-situation that has been brought upon us by EU/Swedish politicians/do-godders that have promoted and pushed the massive immigration upon us... Good bye, enjoy GW:s products.

2 kommentarer:

  1. We visited Stockholm this summer and contrary to expectation found cash readily accepted ??

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes, cash is accepted, and not only in the capital but elsewhere.

      It is the tendency I am talking about: The indigenous people of Swedistan are more than happy to leave cash behind, leaving their freedom behind (this can be elaborated upon) for sake of convenience.

      A few stores actually do not take cash, and many food-stores are experimenting with self-check out (digital payment only) and banks in general do not deal with physical money.

      Now, the fiat-money is a scam in itself, so my confidence in cash or digital money is equally low, the difference is with the paper-money people at least had a chance to mask *some* of their behaviour for our masters.

      I am future-time-oriented, and can read the writing on the wall, and remember what I said about the fools injecting chips in their hands, that's the funny part of this post.

      I hope you enjoyed Stockholm, it used to be really nice, and I suppose it is still acceptable, although the mildly affluent inhabitants suffers from litte-brother syndrome against the big cities in the world. There's some really nice restaurants as well...

      Radera