2019-04-20

Easter, April 4th.

I will answer some of your comments that I have been unable to answer. Was slightly locked out of my own blog thanks to various annoying things. Additionally, there is no internet in my new apartment so I am writing from my phone.

Moved some of my hobby stuff here and to start things off, a Black-hearted Tree is on its way. Not sure of the thing yet, but is an easy thing to work with, large and uncomplicated.


The paintjob will greatly add to its black-hearted-ness. It is sized roughly like the other treemen I have sculpted.

Noticed that GW is selling Necromunda gangs nowadays. Nice. I would do a gang based on the guys above. But this will not happen in 10-12 years, I think, got enough to sculpt and model already planned. You could say I am slightly strategic in my life.
 
If you manage to get a good look at the picture above, you will find one of many reasons there's been no posts here (aside from the fact that the fuckers stopped me from logging in to my own blog, annoying as heck).
 
 But today, it worked, wow... I reacted a little bit like Rich Evans above (in his role as President of Space).

So thumbs up and other finger-gestures on Easter, April 4th, a nice and sunny day...
 
 ... or is it... did you get good Easter-food? I had burgers for Easter-dinner. But alas...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar