2019-12-28

Yearly Wrap-up: 10 years of blogging

Unless I have counted wrong, this is the tenth year of bloggoholism. Many twist and turns in my personal life, the blog has stayed somewhat on track. Many weird posts, some I have deleted because they were a tad to feisty. Made a few entertaining ones. I do not know if I have liked blogging, it has been something I have done to help - or rather, willingly exacerbate - my hobby doings. There were perhaps 10 posts first year, and now, on this tenth year, we landed on 11. The bell curve is complete. The tops are obvious.

Stop reading here if you are having a good day, it is a bit... un-joyous, semi-political stuff, you know, the stuff we all love reading when looking for hobby-stuff.

Thanks to mr J and ms N for this wonderous image.

Many unpleasant things have happened in my life (such is life), and in other peoples' life of course, not trying to be a debbie-downer or cry-baby, and a bunch of interesting and pleasant things have happened as well. The hobby doesn't immediately bore me at this time, but neither do my complete lack of enthusiasm for hobby - and most things - really help me in to get interesting projects done. My tiny apartment that I had to queue for more than 10 years for doesn't help, it is hard to let a project stay on the one (1) table that is both food place, as well as a place for 0-1 guests if there should be any. It also functions as a general work table, with the computer on etc.

It annoys me also, because everything I do in this apartment reminds me of what I am desperately, every day trying to forget: The soft genocide of Swedes. 

That the immigrant next doors came directly from Hazarian territory in Afghanistan (or so he alleges), without "papers" (he is an illegal alien, like many are in this "nation") and was given a thrice as big apartment as myself after a short few months in Sweden, without having to queue, and that this happens ten thousand times over every year in Sweden, effectively locking young ethinic Swedish men totally out from the rental market - not to mention locking us all out of buying your property (the financial institute's property, really), since the rental apartment market is so fucked, which drives the prices up immensly. All these media-fucktards and politicians claims to love immigration but they all are fighting until their claws fall off to not live close to them. They all congregate at the most expensive places, and directly driving prices up everywhere - not just in Stockholm (the shitty capital of Sweden - it used to be acceptable, however), but even in places without jobs!

"Socio-economic" reasons they say. When each and every one that becomes a "newly arrived Swede" will get more money in hand from us tax-payer than tens of thousands of Swedish elderly people, whose pensions are laughingly low. Thanks for building Sweden, now in the bin with you. I could make a list long as the border of Swedistan and still not have listed all the outrageously unjust things that goes on...


...

This "newly arrived Swede" has friends that comes around, and they are claiming to be 17 (I manage to get information on my hands if one would like to critize the thruthfullness of my info here) and are now going to school with Swedish girls around 14-16 years old. The men are probably around 30-3, but with weirdo Swedish old lefty-ladies manning all the immigration-positions, this is what happens: They say, "Fuck you, I am 17, give me PUT, an apartment and school payment" etc. Fresh and sound. You can probably guess what this does with the crime statistics against 12-16 year old girls in Sweden? It is a form of nation-wide Stockholm syndrome. It is extra annoying as I have been warning against this since even before 2000... I want no part of this, but I am along for this ride straight into oblivion.

This is 1 issue out of a million issues connected to the destruction of my people and country. This and the other million issues that just stays over mine and many other Swedish men's head like an awful, zombie-like shit storm (and maybe it stays over a few females' heads as well, I know not and care not) and this storm is very successful at sucking out all joy of life. I am fighting it everyday, because the evil powers that be shan't have that satisfaction. I shall try to get back at the hobby despite mr Hazarian getting a bunch of free money for no effort, which means he prowls the neighbourhood for children to molest and things to steal and destroy. 

- - -

Anyways...

... a few interesting meetings with fellow hobbyists have been the absolute top of good things coming out the hobby - meeting Scott in Australia, and obviously visiting mr J...

... which I did once more this month... Wihoooo!!!

- - -

Visited my dear friend mr J, which was a very good change of scenery, although there are other problems there - although, in root exactly the same, I would guess.


 ... root, see what I did there, did a funny... We had made a big order that arrived well before I landed, but mr J was strong as steel and did not fall for the temptation to open all the boxes and just go bananas.

He built an undead army, and I built a small Kharadron army, and we whipped up some nice mini-campaign rules and hade a fair few fights. It was quite entertaining I tell you. I managed to get 8 normal dryads painted, as well as 4 more interestingly assembled as some sort of special guys, and this mega-dryad above. Mr J forced me to use contrast paints and OMFGDSDSFASD were they good, basically painted itself. The contrast paints feels like cheating...


The homemade Kharadron ship with the official ship. The flightstand naturally snapped in transit, so mr J provided a mega-strong stick which did the trick. Never really got the time to build crew nor to really fix the painting - wanted to add an anchor, weapons and a bunch of small details but, hey-ho, mr J can fiddly-fiddle with it if he so choses to.

The dryads... I have always found the dryads an excellent kit and it was fun to just get into it. In all I think we must have had 7-8 games of Age of Sigmar and a bunch of games of a homemade boardgame, which name shan't be named here due to IP-reasons lol. We painted a bunch of models and I got to tan myself to a nice ruddy red.

We shall see if the bell-curve takes a weird turn and the blogging activity comes back again, but don't count on it - with the new job (which is why I had to rent this mini-apartment) and other stuff, I am not so interested in it. Again, I have always prided (prodded?) myself with doing the hobby with discipline and for some slight satisfaction of a job done, never really enjoyed it, so I shall have to fire up the old discipline module again. Suspecting the new job takes most of the energy for discipline, and depletes it lol. Abrupt end.




1 kommentar:

  1. That is a very cemented statement, my dear ahmed.

    SvaraRadera