2019-08-04

Kharadron Overlords: Ironclad basecoated


Quite the overexposure in this picture, and most of the other ones in this update. But it matter little as it is more important to get a good look at the general construction. In the end, I will try to emulate the official GW paintscheme to try to tie it into the Kharadron-thing - it is also good as it pays a healthy homage to the model I was very much inspired by.

As tradition bides, I started with the metals.
 



Then I did a warm blue, almost going towards purple as the basecoat for the hull.

And then two more layers of lighter and lighter purple. The exhaust vents doesn't really look like what they are in reality, but in this picture I am only thinking of "Would you like a large or small coke with your McMeal?"
 
Wow, the front cannon really looks malplacé ici...

... in reality, it looks great, take my word for it, lol...
 
That is it for now, see you later, people.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar