2019-08-26

Painting the Ironclad

...




Many moons ago I friendzoned a lady, she has now steadied herself with a retard of a guy and hence have left all of her former persona behind and taken his as hers, as many ladies do when they find someone dominant enough. Her new guy is insufferable, but so am I sometimes, so it works... Anywho and anyhow, she gifted me with all her paints! I have not shown all of them here as some of them are quite specific and outable, if you get what I mean.

 

Not sure on how to continue with this thing... verdigris? It feels lazy but would add something... as it is now, it is too flat...

Haven't even started to paint the surrounding dude-dwarfs yet, think I might save it for S.A. - too much at work for now... today I think I made roughly 10 phone calls, received 30-some calls, dealt with at least three or four serious "fires" started by others, and dodged a humiliating meeting as well as dodged my closest boss wanting to eat lunch with me... feck off please, I want at least 20 minutes of peace and quiet... :/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar