2016-05-27

Entwife painting, part 1

Part two may or may not happen, as is tradition here on m'blog, m'lady.
    As we can see in the picture below, this particular entwife is already suffering from the Return of the Abominal Killer-Flowers (the '50s called and wanted their film title back). She can call herself lucky that this llama is tired of sculpting flowers, otherwise she'd be nearly dead by their toxic presence by now.

There's somewhat of clash between the yellows on the base and the model's colours which I have literary no idea how to deal with. I might add a lot of yellow on the green climbing-plants on her, which should tie the whole thing together.

Backside is less worked on, but looks okay, methinks.
    Should say that she is some form of rowan-tree, but I have yet to add the characteristic red berries or the very dark sticks/mini-branches that they tend to have. Her bark looks fine in my opinion.

Explosion of flowers still wait to be painted - the white dots are wood-worker's glue waiting to dry which I will then paint in flowery colours to give the impression that she tosses flowers around her.

5 kommentarer:

  1. I am speechless! Words literally fail to describe how awesome this is -- and that's not even bringing into consideration the fantastic paintjob! I am very impressed!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hmm -- to sum it all up -- I think I am at last in love... I don't care how deadly her flowers are!

      Radera
    2. :D Don't go near her, she is dangerous!

      Happy that you like it, maybe Santa will bring a tree under the tree this year?

      Radera
  2. Nice work Llama :) i like the pose, she looks rather joyful than the usual nasty brutal monster... just what you want for a female model. Is this for your gorgeous Wood elves collection or will you make an Ent faction from Fangorn?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks man! Not sure how I will use her, I think this one's for the shelves. She was made as a creative catalyst for the weird forest that corrupted and destroyed her: That is where my true interest lay for the moment :)

      Radera