2012-03-26

The Woses

Ugly aren't they. Especially the models from Games Workshop. Anyway, the page "McBride" have been updated with some images that aren't that well-known. In retrospect, I must admit that Veta (not really sure how they came into the picture, but I would guess they were the 3D-dudes) and New Line Cinema and all the designers and people involved with tLotR did an awesome work. Yes, many things weren't exactly what I wanted (the enormous Mûmakil, as an example - even though I own two of the plastic ones from GW) but all in all, a great big thumbs up.

Who do you see when you watch, for example Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? Well, not mr Wood, that's for sure, he died when Frodo was born. So, what am I getting at here? Angus McBride may be awesome (may he rest in peace) but the movies really made it all come alive in a "realistic" way. So, yay for the movies, and it is not long now before The Hobbit is released!

PS) Can you find the inspiration for my Edheldu Stone Guardian? Hahaha, it's beutiful!

1 kommentar:

  1. My good sir -- here is the link to the news about the upcoming Perry mounted knights. http://theminiaturespage.com/news/1266406620/

    SvaraRadera