2016-01-26

Small timeout

Captain's log, stardate 1020202:

Yesterday I got sick. This morning I got a weird allergic reaction which was very unpleasant and likely connected to the sickness suffered yesterday. It got better and then it went really bad, my face swell up and I got numb in my left hand and the face. Went to doctor, he gave me some simple medications that may or may not work (it has worked so-and-so up to now). Face is looking okayish now.

Point is the hobby is off for the next days, I can't sit down, it itches and I am terrified of suffering an analphylactic shock when I am sleeping (sure there is a phobia named after this, but this is mere rationality considering how this weird thing has manifested itself up to now). Morale is actually really low at the moment here. Can't even wear pants - which may or may not be a good thing, now that I am thinking of it :)


4 kommentarer:

  1. Get well soon, at least you keep your sense of humour..!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yeah, well :P It is better now, thank God.

      Radera
  2. Shame man, get better soon!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks, I will try to avoid whatever it was that made this. If at all possible. The doctors aren't really pleasant here either, to make things worse.

      Radera