2012-02-01

Gorgoroth Beast DIY, progress

LotR Orc Rhino (or should I say hippo?) slash Great Gorgoroth Beast, progress.

Didn't do the hump that the hauling beasts had in the movie, if I remember this correct... didn't they have humps? Who cares, my beast is progressing without a hump. I must say the howdah on the official GGB is much better planned, but then again, their GGB is substantially larger than mine. I settled for a howdah-area of six 25mm bases.

How much will I ornament and "pimp" this ride then? Very much. There will be fabric like on the original, not as much and only to hide some lazy sculpting. Toyed with the idea of mounting a Siege Bow, but that's more because I want to make a little mini project to relax, and the idea was binned. And banned, when I realized how close to WHFB it came.

I have a serious shortage of Orcs... something needs to be done. But I really don't want to buy any more since the last sprues were in such a crappy state. There are some plans, but we'll see in the future what'll happen.

Anyways, I wish you all faithful readers a nice finale of this week, just two more days and then we're free for the weekend!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Amazing! I am impressed. You have a charisma.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you! Now it is just a matter of the Orcs riding it. Morannon Orcs (too tidy for this project) OR homemade Orcs, which seems like a hassle. We'll see how it goes.

    Cheers, mate!

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is going to be awesome to game with!
    /FoB

    SvaraRadera