- 9 companies of Goblins with shields and full command + Bat Swarm (DIY-rule). Themed trays and bases.
- 4 companies of Goblin Archers. Themed trays and bases.
- 1 Cave Drake with barely themed base.
- 9 companies of Wargs. Barely themed trays and bases. The 5 wolves from 40K look good though.
- 2 Cave Trolls.
- 3 companies of Gundabad Blackshield with lots of conversions.
- 1 Dragon of Ancient Times. DIY... not that great...
- 4 companies of Giant Spiders.
Left to do:
- Goblins from the Hobbit. 36-37 of them.
- Goblin King - will become a Cave Troll.
- Gundabad Blackshield command. Finally found some discount ones! 75 SEK for a blister full of metal, yay!
- Goblin Drummers. To replace my DIY drum. Also a sweet discount.
- Goblin Contraption.
- Giant Bats to increase the chaotic goblin-feelilng of the trays. The silhouette of them fits well with the large warbands of zerging goblins.
- DIY-goblins that looks kind of crappy.
- One company of Moria Goblin Prowlers.
Speedpainting is the solution to the above - especially with my goblins which I really enjoy in large, chaotic groups. And I've never particulary liked painting goblins. We'll see if it will turn out differently this time.
Below are the finished Grim Hammerers, I skipped the last phase - tidying up and some fine highlightning as well as different coloured beards - because I didn't feel like finishing them to a much better standard than my other dwarves. Still, I will go back and fix the dragon scales because you can barely see them, and when you do, they look like green bills or leaves...
In fact, you might have noticed I stopped complain about the lack of sun because it wasn't fun at all. Seriously, there's more sunlight on Pluto than it is here! I look and will soon start to behave like a ghoul!